Why Do Corporate Executives and Consultants Attend LiveXchange?
Corporate executives in expansion or relocation mode face a significant challenge in deciding where to move their business. Finding the right location is a difficult, time-consuming and costly exercise. To respond to this challenge, Business Facilities created its invitation-only LiveXchange event, which brings together delegates — each responsible for choosing a new location for their company’s next facility — to meet with economic development organizations from across North America. Delegates meet with EDOs in a series of one-on-one sessions that offer opportunities to move forward on site selection decisions and lay foundations for future project development.
In order to qualify for an invitation to LiveXchange, corporate executives and site selection consultants must have active or ongoing site selection projects, are part of the decision-making team for their companies’ relocation or expansion plans and must work on projects that meet the following criteria:
- Have an active site selection project, or have ongoing projects and are looking to learn more about the sponsor locations that are participating at LiveXchange.
- Plan to make the final decision on where to expand/relocate between May 2017 and 2020
- The project will result in at least one of the following over three years:
- 40 full-time jobs (or equivalent) created or
- $1 million in payroll, including health and retirement benefits or
- $2 million in capital investment